Purchase We Animals Books
In support of our mission to bring visibility to hidden animals worldwide through compelling photography, Lantern Books and Jo-Anne McArthur have published two books – We Animals (2013) and Captive (2017). We Animals Media recently published a third, HIDDEN: Animals in the Anthropocene (2020). These books are living documents of our complicated relationships with animals and aim to inspire solutions that will result in a kinder and healthier world for all.
- Dimensions: 320×240 mm – 12.6″ x 9.5″ portrait format
- 320 pages
- 4lbs 11oz
- 204 historic images
- 4-colour printing, 3 gatefold spreads
- Hard cover + foil stamping & debossing
- Printed in Italy on sustainably sourced paper
- HIDDEN is a collectible limited edition
- Published by We Animals Media
- Italian distributor: Safarà Editore
- World distributor: Lantern Publishing and Media
To order a signed copy of HIDDEN or for wholesale inquiries, email email@example.com.
- 208 pages, soft cover
- Published by Lantern Books, edited by Martin Rowe, 2017
- Designed by The Goggles
- ISBN 9781590565629
To order a signed copy of Captive, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We Animals (2013)
Drawn from thousands of photos taken over fifteen years, We Animals illustrates and investigates animals in the human environment: those who are used for food, fashion, entertainment, and research, as well as the lucky few who are rescued. The book includes previously unseen photographs and a final chapter entitled “Notes from the Field”, which is a compilation of journal entries written while doing investigative work both at home and abroad.
- 214 pages, soft cover
- Published by Lantern Books, edited by Martin Rowe, 2013
- Designed by The Goggles and Mika Senda
- ISBN 9781590564264